When you think of brands you loved growing up, what comes to mind? For many people, the PLAY-DOH brand is one fans recognize. Beloved by millions and a fun, hands-on tool, it can be found in households across the country. Now, we’re introducing a fun, new way to enjoy the PLAY-DOH brand – in book form!
Silver Dolphin and Hasbro are pleased to introduce several new products. “These books will be colorful and creative, just like the iconic PLAY-DOH compound to illustrate early learning concepts and give kids a hands-on learning tool,” said Jon I. Rosenburg, Silver Dolphin Publisher. The new titles include:
- Mama’s Little Ducklings. One of Mama Duck’s eggs is on a roll! Where could it be?
- My First Words. This book introduces young readers to a wonderful world of words with over 50 labeled illustrations!
- Counting Bunnies. Ten silly bunnies teach kids to count from one to ten!
- Making Shapes with Monkey. Monkey uses shapes to make all kinds of useful items for his friends.
- Rainbow Butterflies. Butterflies in all the colors of the rainbow subtly hide for young readers to discover.
- PLAY-DOH Jumbo Sticker Book: Let’s Get Creative. Kids get creative using reusable stickers on colorful, inspiring, and educational activity pages.
The eye-catching images of actual PLAY-DOH sculpts throughout the books are instantly recognizable. In honor of these new books, we would love to hear your favorite PLAY-DOH memory from childhood. Leave a comment and share!