How often do you practice random acts of kindness? This week, we’re going to make it easy! With Thanksgiving upon us, now is the time to show you care or drop somebody a “just because” note to let them know you’re thinking of them. Not only is this a wonderful gesture to practice in general, but it also is a great example to set for your children.
Every day this week we are going to be giving away TWO of one item… One for you and one to give away to someone in your life.
Monday, November 18: PLAY-DOH Christmas Craft Fun kit
Tuesday, November 19: Stamps & Doodles Animals
Wednesday: November 20: Robotic T-Rex
Thursday, November 21: Totally Monster: Manners
Friday, November 22: PLAY-DOH My First 100 Words
Just follow us on Facebook and leave a comment when we post the prompt each day.
And if you’re inspired, here are a few other random acts of kindness ideas that we love:
- Buy coffee for the person behind you in line
- Have your children create art/cards to deliver to a senior center
- Return shopping carts in the parking lot even though they aren’t yours
- Pick up trash at a local park
- Hold the door open for people wherever you go
- Think of someone who has had a rough time lately and deliver them a treat or flowers
- Tape quarters to parking meters
- Here are more ideas and printables to really take it to the next level!
We would love to hear about your random acts of kindness – leave a comment!