This month, we’re launching a few new PLAY-DOH books perfect for parents of preschoolers looking to explore their world. PLAY-DOH: Trucks is an engaging adventure that introduces children to various types of construction vehicles as well as the process of creating a new city.
PLAY-DOH: Jungle Friends is a hands-on educational book and play set that teaches children about animals in the jungle.
PLAY-DOH: Farm Friends is another educational book and play set that teaches children about farm animals.
Each book comes with a can of PLAY-DOH compound. These books are available March 18 online and wherever books are sold.
Did you know? Fun PLAY-DOH facts:
- – The PLAY-FOH Brand modeling compound, a non-toxic reusable compound was introduced in 1956.
- – The formula for the original PLAY-DOH compound still remains top secret.
- – Today, PLAY-DOH compound is sold in more than 90 countries worldwide.
- – Since 1956, more than 950 million pounds, or more than 2 billion cans have been squished and squashed!
- – More than 1 billion cans of PLAY-DOH compound have been shipped in the last 5 years.