April 1 (and springtime) is a favorite for many, and we want to encourage the energy and fun it brings to our families this time of year! This April Fools’ Day, wake your kids up with a funny prank, surprise them with fun jokes in their lunchbox, send them off to school with a few fun ones to test out on their friends and throw in a few good jokes and tricks at the dinner table.
Q: Why are frogs so happy?
A: They eat whatever bugs them.
Q: If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
Q: What season is it when a person is on a trampoline?
Q: Why is the letter A like a flower?
A: A bee (B) comes after it!
Q: What did the big flower say to the little one?
A: You’re really growing, bud!
Q. What flowers grow on faces?
A. Tulips (Two-lips)!
Family-Friendly Tricks for April Fools’ Day
- Switch the cereal bags and boxes so they don’t match up. See how long it takes for everyone to find their cereal of choice.
- Put fake bugs in their snack bags.
- While the kids are sleeping, switch the clothes in their dresser with their sibling.
- Serve them juice that’s really jello (add a straw for a fun effect).
- When it’s time for dessert, serve them this “special” Chicken Pot Pie (made from pudding and candy!).
- Sprinkle some salt on your kid’s toothbrushes the night before.
Whatever you do, have fun!