While it may not feel like fall in your part of the world, judging by the looks of Pinterest, parents everywhere are ready for it and excited. Fall crafts, festive foods and decorating ideas are plentiful, and one of our favorite ways to change out the seasonal decorations in our homes is with Subway Art.
If you’re not familiar with subway art, it’s a piece of artwork with typography and words arranged in a fun and creative way, usually with all the words relating to a theme. Many people frame these cute printouts and switch them out seasonally to match other holiday/seasonal décor.
Here are a few of our favorite school and fall-related subway art free downloads:
(Note: because the artwork isn’t ours, we aren’t showing images. Trust us – the links are worth clicking through to check out!)
School Subway Art
- “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein. This cute quote from BasicGrey would be great for a homework or office space.
- “Listen to your teacher. Treat others kindly. Take Turns. Read. Don’t get discouraged. Always do your best. Be a good friend. Practice makes perfect.” This colorful subway art by Eighteen 25 is perfect for starting a new school year.
- ABCs and I love you. Bloom Designs has an adorable piece featuring the ABCs, which creatively always incorporates an “I love you” with an apple.
Fall Subway Art
- Eighteen25 again has an awesome Fall Subway Art piece for fans, featuring words like family, count your blessings, thanksgiving, pumpkin pie, grateful, traditions, fall and more. They even offer different color combinations. They also offer a great sports one, focusing on gameday, teamwork and motivation.
- Hopscotch Studio Designs created a rich brown and deep red Subway Art for fall. “Falling leaves. Harvest. Hot apple pie. Fall. Cinnamon. Pumpkins. Autumn. Family.” It captures the season perfectly.
- If you’re a huge fan of Halloween, you’ll love this creative take on an eye-chart by Lolly Jane, featuring the fun “Trick or treat, smell my feet…” slogan.
Subway art is the perfect simple and low-cost answer for keeping home décor fresh and fun. Enjoy!