If your child has a thirst for knowledge and learns best with hands-on activities, our Junior Builder kits would be a great addition to their learning! Junior Builder Baby Animals, Racing Machines and Rescue Vehicles all come packed with information and fun facts, plus kids can build a interactive model of an item from the book.
For example, did you know…
- Lions can’t purr, but they can roar very loudly.
- A newborn kangaroo is the size of a jelly bean!
- A drag racer reaches 100 miles per hour in less than a second.
- Monster trucks are built with axles from a school bus.
- Fire hoses fire up to 1,000 gallons of water a minute.
- Lifeboats don’t capsize; if they are turned upside down by a big wave, they can turn back up the right way by themselves.
Junior Builder: Baby Animals is designed for curious young animal lovers who want to know how all types of baby animals survive and thrive in the wilderness. Adding to the excitement is a 12-inch interactive model elephant that children can build themselves. A 24-page book includes information on a variety of baby animals.
Junior Builder: Racing Machines is designed for curious youngsters aged 5 and up who want to know how all types of racing vehicles are built to reach incredible speeds. Kids can add to the excitement by assembling a 12-inch interactive model of a dragster. Includes a 24-page book with information on a variety of racing vehicles.
Junior Builder: Rescue Vehicles is designed for curious young readers who want to know how fire trucks, ambulances, police cars, and other emergency vehicles get out and about to save the day. Adding to the excitement is a 12-inch interactive model fire truck that children can build themselves and a 24-page book with information on a variety of rescue vehicles.