November 13, 2017 is World Kindness Day, a global 24-hour celebration dedicated to paying-it-forward and focusing on the good. Here at Silver Dolphin Books, we hope to inspire our readers to do something nice for someone else by hosting our 5th annual Random Acts of Kindness giveaway. We’re giving away 2 books each day for 5 days—1 prize for the winner to keep, and 1 to give away!*
Starting on Monday, November 13, 2017, just follow us on Facebook and tag a friend when we post the prompt each day!
And if you’re inspired, here are a few other random acts of kindness ideas that we love:
- Say something nice to someone.
- Make cards with your children and deliver them to a senior center or hospital.
- Donate books to a library.
- Pick up trash at your local park.
- Hold the door open for people wherever you go.
- Received great customer service? Write a complimentary note to the store or restaurant manager.
- Tape quarters to parking meters.
- Leave an anonymous gift for your teachers or friends.
- Deliver a basket of goodies to your local police or fire station.
- Here are more ideas and printables to really take it to the next level!
We would love to hear about your random acts of kindness – leave a comment!